Your Travel Partner since 1992
Royal Caribbean Cruises - Disney Cruises - All Inclusive Travel Packages and More
Launching in November 2016, Harvest Caye in Southern Belize will be the Caribbean's premier island destination. Immerse yourself in natural beauty and culture on a 75-acre oasis featuring an expansive pool with a swim-up bar, salt-water lagoon for water sports, exclusive 7-acre beach and exciting shore excursions ranging from zip lining across the island to snorkeling the world's second largest barrier reef.
The development of Harvest Caye is part of , a $400 million investment that promises to introduce new standard of excellence for the Norwegian brand encompassing the entire guest experience.
For information contact Nationwide Cruises & Vacation 800-537-4774 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Expansive pool area with swim-up pool bar, cascading waterfall and private canopy cabanas.
· Landshark Bar & Grill, a two-story indoor/outdoor restaurant with a scenic second deck in partnership with Jimmy Buffett.
· Luxurious beachside cabanas that accommodate up to 10 guests and feature concierge food and beverage service, dedicated cabana bar, lounge chairs, private bathrooms and air conditioning.
· The Flighthouse, a thrilling 130-foot high venue for aerial activities featuring 3,000 feet of zip lining across the island, free fall jumps and an observation deck with mainland views.
· Shallow lagoon area for watersports such as kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing, as well as manatee observations led by tour guides.
· Large marina with food and bar area, offering guests a variety of exciting shore excursions and ferry service to Malacate on the mainland.
· Expansive shopping village featuring popular name-brand retailers as well as local Belizean craftsmen.